Healing Hands vision is achieved through three main goals:
- Educate the public on the benefits of massage therapy.
- Create a professional environment that comforts and welcomes the client.
- Heals the mind, body and spirit through therapeutic massage techniques.
Healing Hands only employs registered massage therapists. Registered Massage Therapists are regulated by law and must belong to a regulatory health college. Only regulated, highly trained health professionals can use protected titles such as pharmacist, nurse and physician or massage therapist and dietitian.
Things you should know about your massage therapist.
- A Massage Therapist is a regulated health professional.
- Only members of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario can use the title Massage Therapist or Registered Massage Therapist.
- Massage Therapists must maintain high professional standards and must adhere to the regulations and standards of massage therapy.