Prior to your appointment:
- At the time of booking, you will be asked a series of COVID-19 related questions for the purpose of prevention and screening, and to ensure that our clientele and our staff’s health remains our highest priority.
- The Ministry of Health has required the implementation of physical distancing measures in all public settings. For this reason, we have decided to eliminate the usage of our waiting room. We also recommend bringing your own water bottle as we can not provide any at this time.
- Upon entering the clinic, you will have your temperature checked and be given a new facemask. We will as well ask you to please wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizing gel and sign the COVID-19 liability waiver.
- The therapist will bring you into the treatment room and will at this point discuss your treatment plan.
During your treatment:
- For the safety of all, we have temporarily eliminated the use of blankets and pillows. If you have a tendency to get cold, we can offer a second top sheet and/or you can bring lighter clothing, similar to attending a physio appointment.
- When the treatment ends, you will be led to the front of the clinic for payment and will be asked to wash your hands and/or use the hand sanitizer gel as you leave.
As our team slowly adjusts to the new measures set forth by the CMTO and the ministry of health We would like to thank you all for your patience, support and words of encouragement through the years and especially over the past three months of adjusting and coping to the “new normal”.