Richard graduated from The Kinetic-concept Institute, an intensive 2500 hour massage therapy program in 2006. Richard is currently a professional member of the CMTO (College of Massage Therapists of Ontario) and is a registered massage therapist.
Richard is what we consider a continuous learner and has avidly pursued workshops and courses around the world to provide unique and tailored treatment for his clients. Myofascial Release and postural dysfunction coupled with chronic pain are areas that Richard loves to work in and incorporates areas of Thai yoga stretches in order to enhance myofascial release along the various fascial planes. Fascias is the new “buzz” word in the medical and alternative modality field and we look forward to new research in this area coming shortly.
Additional courses undertaken include the following:
- Certified Thai massage teacher foundation course Chaing Mai Thailand
- Certified Active Release ART upper limb
- Certified Structural Integration Practitioner (Rolf method) Boulder USA
- Certified kinesio tape
- Certified Nada ear acupuncture for Addictions plus PTSD
- Certified Vodder Lymphatic drainage therapist
- Certified Ultra Sound and Cold Laser
- Certified Shockwave therapy for tendinitis and plantar fasciitis
- Certified Vietnamese bamboo massage
Working across a broad spectrum of treatment options Richard is able to offer a specific treatment plan for his clients incorporating various modalities and stretches.
Richard’s regular availability
***hours may be subject to change based on therapist availability